It truly angers me when I am trying to have a gala time doing something, and an external force tries to jeopardize my happy moments. A third person should not be responsible for making my day go bad.
However, people being people are just made up of human errors ranging from tolerable to unacceptable. This hurts, even more, when a professional puts you down for not being good enough at the one job they had. I mean, can you please go back to school and try the whole education thing again?
These people will literally make you scratch your hair in frustration.
1. Here’s a mosaic straight from hell.
Is it supposed to look beheaded?
2. Whoever designed these needs to back to school.
Nothing in that thing fits.
3. A cake thief is on the run.
Whoever did this will have to pay the price.
4. Whoever did this needs to be punished…
5. The delivery guy who committed a lethal crime.
You should just lick off the cheese from the box.
6. All your life is filled with is struggles.
7. Some people just don’t know what a half is.
Give them a measurement scale, will ya?
8. This is a very frustrating piece of a puzzle.
9. How are two people supposed to fit in here to pee?
10. Ummm, the stick is not in the middle.
11. A person who doesn’t know.
12. The pop-tart artist who doesn’t give a damn.
13. This lighting arrangement is out of this world.
14. That’s why I have trust issues. If Oreos is going to betray us like that, I don’t know who we can trust.
15. And that’s what you call a straight line.
Nothing can break the momentum of it.
16. This piece of pasta you’d never want to look at.
17. The burger no one wants to eat.
It looks repulsive, to be frank.
18. The fortune cookie guy who can see no one happy.
19. Nothing in this picture can be considered as okay.
At least, give her a patch to cover it.
20. That’s not they meant when they said extra cheese.
21. Who hired these designers and why?
22. That hairstyle doesn’t have a nice ring to it.
Maybe she should try a red color.
23. Look! A flying car has lost its way!
Maybe they were trying to get through the 9 3/4.
24. When you are over-qualified for the job but no one notices.
25. How are we supposed to open the doors?