Many people on the Internet have been holding back their evil side in the real world because they have to follow the protocol of being nice to other people, which is a basic human nature, not an easy task to do. And pressure cannot be held down for long, you have to let it go somehow. That’s where the Internet plays it’s role by providing a center stage where anyone can say or post anything and get away with it by plastering it as a humor.
There are a lot of savageries here that you might actually need to keep your mind at peace to absorb them. Enough introductory, now why don’t we sit back and enjoy the entertainment, shall we? Let the games begin!
1. I don’t know why but most moms make this joke, mine did too.
2. Since when did delivery men become Spider-man?
3. I think you should better check if it’s safe to eat.
4. And that’s how you treat your extra DB boyfriend.
5. There there, the cat knows your weaknesses.
6. You know, the bar always give complimentary peanuts.
7. Its hilarious and I need more updates if it goes on.
8. Well, Mozart seems to have a wide range of fans.
9. At least he did paint something, clearly drew his mind out!
10. This is the evilest revenge ever.
11. Oh no, he stole the father-son thing from the man.
12. Wish if that was possible with humans too.
13. A mix for the girlfriend’s monthly ketchup drill.
14. People who don’t care about making it more enthusiastic.
15. It’s brick, so what if it doesn’t fit, right?
16. Don’t go to the age, but tide pods? That’s ridiculous!
17. Varun is that guy who we all don’t know why he exists.
18. I’m feeling bad for whoever mistook this for a beer and drank it.
19. Free food is always the first option, innit?
20. This fortune cookie is the real-deal, no fooling around.
21. That’s totally savage note, made me laugh.
22. Somebody’s having a very bad day.
The post 22 Merciless things People Did in A Deadly Savage Mode appeared first on Wroops – Most Fascinating Stories on The Internet.