Japan is a place loved by all but known by not many. Their culture and discipline is so enticing, you won’t be able to stop yourself from loving them straight away. Their food will make you drool, the niceness in people will shock you. Most importantly, the inventions in that country will blow you away.
Hence, this gallery will make you well-accustomed to everything that is Japan. You’d feel their culture has embraced you completely.
1. Hospital food in Japan is better than what we eat at fancy dinners.
2. This is a note that says, “I accidentally knocked over your bike and broke the bell. I am sorry,” in Japanese.
3. Attach the baby to the wall in the washrooms and do your business. This is so innovative and nice, it makes me speechless.
4. Koi fish live in the drainage in Japan because the water is so clean.
5. Name of the drinks is printed in Braille on the top of the cans. It is so darn convenient for people with visual disabilities.
6. Kids in school do the cleaning themselves. There are no cleaners. This is a way of showing how grateful they are for the education they are getting and they want to be a better member of society.
7. A person dropped their shopping bag on the road and when they came back to look for it, someone left it by a tree without touching it.
8. Umbrella lockers to keep your umbrellas safe while you go about with your thing. The best part is that no one takes your umbrella by mistake.
9. Reality tends to meet expectations in Japan. You won’t be disappointed.
10. Even the manhole covers are too pretty for the bare eyes.
11. This toilet allows you to play water noise or any kind of music to keep whatever noises you make while doing your business to yourself.
12. A toilet in Japan has a system telling you which toilets are occupied and which ones you can use.
13. Have a look at the smoothness of the bullet train. It’s amazing, isn’t it?
14. Commuters in Tokyo help a woman who fell in between the car and the platform by pushing the train.
15. People in Japan helped clean the stadium after FIFA 2014.
16. No one will use the stairs on the other side.
17. Japan tells the world how you strike the right way.
18. Re-using the water you use for washing your hands to flush the toilet.
19. Airport staff sorts the luggage by color in the airport.
20. Clean your mobile with this customized phone cleaner.